The Pinnacle Inn Resort has beautiful Beech Mountain Condo Rentals available year around. Unlike some destinations, The Pinnacle Inn lives up to the hype of its reputation. Boasting an All Seasons Center, Pinnacle treats their guests to an indoor heated swimming pool, indoor hot tubs, stream room and dry sauna. We also have areas ready for exercise and recreation, including two tennis courts, miniature golf, shuffleboard and a playground. No other Beech Mountain Inns have so much to offer. The best part about Pinnacle is, in addition to on-site fun, we are also around some of the best areas for adventure.
Hiking is exercise with a prize. Not only does your body benefit from good use, but you also get to see the beauty and splendor of the outdoors. This statement holds true for Beech Mountain North Carolina. Beech Mountain has twenty miles of trails offered to residents and guests searching to find the true beauty of the High Country. Each of the eleven marked Hiking NC trails offer a different experience ranging in difficulty from easy to strenuous. Lake Coffey, one of the two beautiful Beech Mountain Lakes, has a paved, handicap-accessible trail around it. There is literally a trail for everyone in the High Country.
Trail Listings with Difficulty Description:
- Buckeye Gap Loop: Easy to Moderate
- Emerald Outback: Easy to Difficult
- Falls Trail: Moderately Strenuous
- Grassy Gap Creek Trail: Easy to Moderate
- Pond Creek Lower Trail: Moderately Strenuous
- Pond Creek Upper Trail: Easy
- Red Fox/Arrowhead Loop Trail: Easy to Moderate
- Saddafras Trail: Easy
- Smoketree Trail: Easy to Moderate
- Westerly Hills Trail: Moderate
- Wild Iris Loop Trail: Moderate